Skip to main content

Featured

Times on screen

Getty Images / Porta Yes sometimes I think I spemd too much times on screen. I can go online for 4 straight hours, focus on my phone or my computer. Imagine I spend 5 hours daily, yes 5 hours because I always go to sleep late using my phone, that means 35 hours per week,  nearly 1 day and half on screen each week. I could make other things really special in those times, i think most of them are kind of wasted. I need to rehabilitate myself and try to do important things that will help me in life.

Head of my own media


If i'm the head of my own media In would discuss about things in the society that need more intention.

1. I would discuss about  DEPRESSION, people tend to suicide every day because they are depressed, they more assistance from other people in their surrounding.
2. I would talk about "EQUALITY", people need to live better and equality is a key role.
3. I would talk about LOVE, people need to chase hate and appreciate each other around the world.
4. I would finally talk about HOW PEOPLE NEED TO BE HAPPY every single day in their life, and they should try not to postpone hapiness.

Comments

Popular Posts