Skip to main content

Featured

Times on screen

Getty Images / Porta Yes sometimes I think I spemd too much times on screen. I can go online for 4 straight hours, focus on my phone or my computer. Imagine I spend 5 hours daily, yes 5 hours because I always go to sleep late using my phone, that means 35 hours per week,  nearly 1 day and half on screen each week. I could make other things really special in those times, i think most of them are kind of wasted. I need to rehabilitate myself and try to do important things that will help me in life.

10 good deeds

When living in a community, it is always good to participate in the development of the community. A positive involvement in your environment is important whether it is family or community. In this article you are going to read ten good deeds that you can perform to help your community. 

1. Volunteer to clean up trash around your neighborhood. 
Make sure you involve in cleanliness of surroundings, a healthy community is always favorable for everyone.
2. Volunteer to read books or newspapers to those who are visually impaired.
3. Return shopping carts for people at the grocery store.
4. Pick up trash in the park or at the beach
5. Give your change to the homeless.
6. Volunteer for an hour at an organization of your choice.
7. Recycle whatever paper, bottles, and plastic items possible.
8. Find unneeded items in your house and donate them to a charitable organization.
9. Plant trees
10. Donate blood at your local Red Cross.

Comments

Popular Posts